Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Surprise story- Revision of "The Hotel-The Intrusion"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,323
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Surprise story- Revision of "The Hotel-The Intrusion"

    HI! I've posted the story I was teasing a while ago. It is a new version of the first story in "The Hotel" series, the one that has Pat vs. Marsha.

    This story is a revision of my original rewrite. I added a lot more detail and some new elements.

    Part I is now up on my board. Parts II and III are done and I will post them over the next week or so.

    I hope people enjoy this. I really liked the original, liked my more detailed rewrite, but realized I could do a lot more with the story. This new version should not contradict and should only enhance the other three stories in the series. Consider it the definitve version.

    JB
    JB57

  2. #2
    AL75 Member herbert3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Re: Surprise story- Revision of "The Hotel-The Intrusion"

    Interesting. I think I vaguely remember this one although I probably won't be able to tell what has changed. Will have a look at it anyway!

  3. #3
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,323
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Re: Surprise story- Revision of "The Hotel-The Intrusion"

    Quote Originally Posted by herbert3000 View Post
    Interesting. I think I vaguely remember this one although I probably won't be able to tell what has changed. Will have a look at it anyway!
    Not remembering it is even better - you can enjoy this one as if it is completely new! Let me know what you think.

    JB
    JB57

  4. #4
    AL75 Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2009
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Surprise story- Revision of "The Hotel-The Intrusion"

    That's incredible! The Hotel is one of my favorites! I'm so curious about what has changed. Excited to read it!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •